Sympathy card messages when sending flowers
At times when sending sympathy flowers it is difficult to know what is appropriate as a card message. How much or how little should one say to express their sympathy for the bereaved. Here are a number of suggestions that might be helpful.
- Please know our loving thoughts embrace you.
- Please accept these flowers and hear the words we are not able to speak.
- My thoughts and prayers are with you.
- Thinking of you in these difficult times.
- May the peace that comes from the memories of love shared comfort you now and in the days ahead.
- Our hearts are filled with sorrow.
- We're sharing your sorrow.
- With deepest sympathy.
- In loving memory.
- With heartfelt condolences.
- Fondest remembrances.
- May you take comfort in knowing there is one more angel above us.
- You are in our thoughts and prayers.